onsdag den 3. august 2011

Raindrops on roses - Bayswaters with nitters...

Alexa, Holly, Polly, Daria, Lily, Malene and I - We were all there...
The divined fairy, Christiane Schaumburg-Müller, was there to - Wearing Long Peggy Dress from AW11...



Photo: All rights reserved to Mulberry

This year - Mulberry can celebrate their 40th anniversary - And so we must...

The signature Store in Østergade Copenhagen was turned into a celebration with Ballons of Bayswater's, cakes-to-create and champagne to be zipped...
*Enclosement 1

With me I had my Best of all best friends, Malene (Read: PR-Girl at Baum und Pferdgarten!)...


During the celebration I falled in love with a DJ's hands - Explanation to come soon!
**Enclosement 2



Hip Hurra and After creating our cakes (***Enclosement 3) I moved further in the fashion week...

Tonight's plans are unknown - Need to get my car fixed FIRST thing in the morning...
So no happy Tequila-Time for me tonight..!

*** I forgot my adapter to my camera - So no photographic-proffs before tomorrow :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar