tirsdag den 28. juni 2011

You would'nt believe the day I've already had!

This is a story about a boy called Lucky...!

It was a sun-shining day in Copenhagen...
People on the streets had that special summer glow, and everyone was invited to a 2 days summer vacation...

Me on the other hand was of to work...
Smiling, flirting with the sun and appreciating the life of Me, my self and I...
My bag was packed with the most important things on a summer day...

A bottle of mineral water
My Mulberry wallet
iPhone and iPod
Jane Iredales Lip Drink
A scent of my best At-this-point perfume (Right now its Balenciaga)
Vintage Chanel sun-wear glasses
Dermalogica Solar defense booster SPF 30
V Magazine Speciel Edition (Costed me 120 Euros but its a DARN good Edition with Gaga all in Mugler and a t-shirt made by Nicola Formechetti)



Well so the story goes...
I got to work and while I was about to lock my bike I was shocked to see that my new bought Marc Jacobs tote WAS'NT on the back on my bike...

In Desperate Panic (Who would'nt go crazy) I thought in words like: Stolen - You will never find it - My contacts, notes, codes and life is in that phone!!!
I jumped on my bike and drove like a Mother F***** back on the streets of Copenhagen - Back to the road that I came from...

Sweating like a pig and biking faster then Lucky Luke's shadow I passed a man who had my tote in his hands...

Like a Gay on sale I screamed from the bottom of my insides:
THATS MINE!!!

He stopped...!
I was about to cry...
He said:
"I found it on the streets, and looked in your wallet...
I was just about to go to the gym to sign of my deal there - Cause I'm leaving Copenhagen permenant to go live in New York...
I would have called you so you could get it later today"!
 

THEN I cried, smiled and shaked at the same time...
"You are a very kind man - And if I had ANY money left (after shopping V Magazine Gaga edition) I would give them to you!
Bless you"
was my reaction words...
"Hey - This is Copenhagen - The capital of hidden compassion"
he said, smiled and said goodbye to me and Copenhagen...

Life is really a box of chocolate...
Today I started the day with one with miracle-cream!

My tote is save now - And my life is back of track :))))))

Do you have a happy ending story for today...?

Share it - Either on danish or english :)
Leave your story in the comment box! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar