søndag den 11. september 2011

When life as we knew it ended...

Its been a wierd day...

I've spend time with a good friend - And we talked for hours about abstracting in life and how the flaws and sorrows can be a gift - A great one in deed...
Just beneath the open sky - In a park - There we where - Felling an understanding in life...


This evening my 2 best of friends met each other for the first time...
On this day exactly 10 years ago - I would never have thought I would be where I am today...

We've come a long way...
Only time will heal - Only faith will defeat...






Conspiracy or not - Facts are clear, and I claim my right to question WHAT really happened that day...

Remembering the 9/11 as it was yesterday...

A sunny day at school turned to horror...
2 towers that I had never heard of was suddenly the center of worlds attention...
Everyone was stuck in front of the tv - Consuming what has being sad and manifested by the media...
We took it all in - NO FILTER...

Without the sleights of idea that this could might as well be an enemy from the inside - A goverment who thoughts of humanity was so low, that we all in a spilt of a second turned our hate towards another religion - Making THEM the enemy...

To qoute Sinead O'Connor:
"FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY"...





So - A great sorrow or trauma really CAN be a gift - IF the eye of the beholder have the insights to see...
We learned to appreciate life a bit more - And we found our self in a position that our generation havent confronted before...
We got through it - Surviving and stronger...
I'm not giving the action any credit - The credit goes to the souls that since that day have loved without exceptions...!



Loving without exceptions...
THAT my friends - Is a gift!  


9/11-2001
From that day - Life as I knew it ended... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar