tirsdag den 30. august 2011

Eva Cassidy - Final peformance...



This is what Eva Cassidy was to me...

She came to me in a strange way...

My age said 16 - And I had just came out...

On my way home from school I found a MP3-player laying on the streets...
I picked it up - And on it was Eva Cassidy singing this song, Autumn leaves, Imagine, At Last, Time after time, Aint no sunshine, Fields of gold, True colors and many more...

Immediately a new love was found - All songs were all live performances like this above, and this secure but fragile voice had the power of my mind...

Suddenly with a commercial on the tele - She was brought back to my conscience, and  now plays her repertoire of impersonations...

Among all my favorites with her - Fields of Gold is the finest...

I hope you enjoy her - Just I much I have since the age of 16...

Eva Cassidy died at the age of 33 in 1996 of melanoma - But her voice is here to be captured forever...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar