tirsdag den 24. maj 2011

This is a SAB (Survival-Arrival-Bag)...

Yesterday I left Copenhagen for one weeks work in Jutlland...
Having my luggage packed (with a certain   amount of blood, sweat and tears) I started to arrange the arrival-bag...

One like that must be specific, minimal and correct...
Saying that, the first thing we can do is excluding socks and books...

When I left yesterday my Survival-Arrival-Bag...

Work: iPhone, iPod, Mulberry Calender and Wallet...
Beauty: Lip Drink SPF 15 Jane Iredale, D2O Hydration Spray Jane Iredale, Tom Ford sunglasses, Vintage gold ring, Kouros perfume from YSL, Fruit gums (The cheap and sweet when you need sugar ;) ), Gucci watch
Nutrition:
water with fruit taste (Lets just call it what it is!), home made Crisp bread with emmentaler, seeds of lin, pumpkin, sunflower and secret ingredient - Stinging nettle...!




F.Y.I. - I got here save yesterday thanks to Lady Gaga and her new Spectacular album!

Just finished a day-course regarding ingredients in Dermalogica products - So Exciting and informative...


Soon you can seesome of my favorite products from the Dermalogica range...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar